Learning how Unban a WoW Account can be difficult for those who have not yet experienced the situation. Over the years, World of Warcraft has built a huge following, which also has lead to some pretty stern penalties when it comes to violating any parts of their Terms of service. Based on the scenario, there can be several ways to Unban a WoW Account. Over the years, there have been numerous banwaves related to all types of offenses, such as Botting, Harassment, and Real World Trading. There has even been people who desired simply to reduce their length of their bans from permanent to Six Months when they are Unban a WoW Account, but through all of those times, UnbanService has been around. Find out more about us and how we can help you in your time of need and what we can do to help you Unban a WoW Account.
How to Submit an Appeal for WoW Account Unban
- Depending on which WoW region you are from, you will need to adjust the URL for US, EU, or other.
- After you log into the battle.net website, go to Contact Support and select Support;
- From here, select Create a New Ticket > World of Warcraft > Account > Appeal account action > Appeal Ban or Suspension
- You will then select to use a Web Ticket;
- At this point, you will be asked to verify that you are the account owner.
- Now you should be in the WoW Ban Appeal form, where you should select the banned Account;
- When you are ready to appeal in the description, that is where UnbanService can you you appeal.